Accounts Receivable Intern
We pioneer futures trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for the most discriminating capital markets professionals.
We are currently seeking a driven and talented Accounts Receivable Intern to support the day-to-day activities of the organization’s revenue functions within the Accounting & Finance department. The Accounts Receivable Intern will support these processes for the global organization, which includes offices in North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pac. Candidates must be available to start immediately. To be successful in this role, you should thrive on pushing the limits of technology, creativity and innovation. Over the course of the paid internship (March – October 2022), with an anticipated commitment of 30-40 hours per week and the possibility of extending the internship, you will gain hands-on, real-world experience working directly on multiple projects within a Finance team to develop your understanding of the financial and accounting processes, markets and cutting-edge technology.
What you bring to the table.
- Studying toward a degree in Finance or Accounting; or an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting or a related field
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to quickly identify, address and rectify errors
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through abilities
- Ability to manage and prioritize large quantities of emails
- Self-motivated, initiates and autonomously completes tasks on time
- Ability to successfully manage and complete multiple projects in a timely manner, while being able to re-prioritize and adapt to current situational needs as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; role will require interaction with multiple departments and external customers, via email and phone
- Ability to maintain positive attitude under pressure and cope with sudden interruptions
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Experience with Google Suite desired
- Experience with Ariba desired
- Desire to work in a fun, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Proven experience working in both a remote and onsite office environment
What you can expect to learn/be involved with during the internship.
- Manage daily customer cash application in the accounting system, including oversight of all A/R collections, write-offs and resolution of customer inquiries
- Research and resolve customer payment discrepancies
- Process approved billing adjustments and/or credits to customer accounts
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to ensure superior customer service and solutions
- Assist with external audits by providing documentation, schedules, and other information
- Initiate and complete other ad-hoc projects to help the department achieve its defined short and long-term goals
- Collaborate with other members of the department in various tasks and cross departmental organizational efforts
- All other duties as assigned
What we bring to the table.
- Tech resources, including, company-provided Mac or PC laptop
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com