Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, creative and talented Automation Test Engineer who will thrive on exposing issues and improving the quality of our state of the art trading applications. Automation Test Engineers are constantly challenged to understand complex trading strategies, uncover software issues in our trading platform through testing and to provide feedback that can help enhance our end user experience.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test cases based on software requirements and technical design specs
- Assist in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with the Development team
- Recommend product improvements, usability enhancements or corrections in coordination with Product Management team
- Collaborate with a team of testers to constantly improve and enhance each other’s skill sets and arsenal of test tools
- Update the automation framework to support new features or fix automation issues
- Manually test new features thoroughly before automation is developed
- Responsible for testing product releases via a combination of system-level automated and manual tests
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- At least 2 years experience with Python is required
- 3-5 years’ experience with scripting automation tests
- Strong analytical skills and commitment to continuous testing improvement
- Must understand the testing and development life cycle methodologies
- Knowledge of the financial industry and trading systems is a plus
- Automation framework development skills are a plus
- Knowledge and previous coding experience with an object oriented language
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: private medical scheme, dental & vision insurance life insurance, and EPF
- Flexible work schedules, 21 paid annual leave days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop, “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.