Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated, creative and talented Automation Test Engineer who will thrive on exposing issues and improving the quality of our state of the art trading applications. Automation Test Engineers are constantly challenged to understand complex trading strategies, uncover software issues in our trading platform through testing and to provide feedback that can help enhance our end user experience.
- Will be responsible for writing automation framework to support the testing of the Options Trading Platform
- Design, develop and execute test plans and test cases based on software requirements and technical design specs
- Assist in reproducing, investigating and debugging software issues in coordination with the Development team
- Recommend product improvements, usability enhancements or corrections in coordination with Product Management team
- Collaborate with a team of testers to constantly improve and enhance each other’s skill sets and arsenal of test tools
- At least 2 years experience with Python is required
- Automation framework development skills are required
- 3-5 years’ experience scripting automation tests
- Knowledge and previous coding experience with an object-oriented language
- Strong analytical skills and commitment to continuous testing improvement
- Must understand the testing and development life cycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of the financial industry and Options Trading is a strong plus