Business Analyst (BA)
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
We are seeking a driven and self-starting Business Analyst to join our Strategic Partnership team. This team is responsible for growing the TT feature set, technology, market access, and client access by seeking out, attracting and vetting potential partnerships. The Partnership Business Analyst will manage our growing partnership pipeline, help improve the Strategic Partnership process and Partnership portal, and assist the Strategic Partnership team in vetting and engaging with new potential partners, moving partners through the partnership lifecycle, and executing customer impact plans.
A successful business analyst will be organized, focused, and willing to work directly with our partners, clients, and product managers to help TT create a robust partnership marketplace. This individual will be able to clearly articulate processes in both written and verbal communications. In addition, an ideal business analyst will likely have worked in the trading/financial industry and will have a strong understanding of technology and development that they will apply towards working with our product managers to facilitate development estimates.
- Managing strategic partnerships through the entire partnership lifecycle and tracking activities in CRM.
- Creating weekly, quarterly, and yearly reports on the partnership pipeline, including partnership status, revenue generation, and client adoption
- Researching potential partnerships and provide summary reports to decision makers
- Serving as a liaison between potential partnerships and various internal teams during each stage of the partnership lifecycle. This includes Legal, Product Management, Project Management, Networking Security, Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams.
- Managing the execution of customer impact plans as they relate to Partnership releases. This includes working with clients and internal teams to ensure deadlines are met,
- Coordinating demonstrations to allow approved partners to educate sales teamsEstablishing a close working relationship with the sales teams to understand outstanding client requests that partners can fulfill
- Establishing a close working relationship with the product management team to drive partnerships and their products through the vetting process, onto product development, and through to go-live and onboarding.
- Proactively seeking and closing new partnerships through existing relationships and attending industry events
- Negotiating agreements through the Legal team
- Maintaining and managing existing partnerships to work towards additional growth and adoption
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a business analyst role with direct experience working with customers or partners. Project management experience is a plus.
- Good listening and interviewing skills – able to take detailed notes, pose relevant questions, and understand the potential opportunity in a given partner.
- Good critical judgment – able to distill important information into concise, effective summaries.
- Experience in demonstrating leadership and guiding teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent multi-tasking and project management skills
- Dynamic sales personality. Work autonomously and remain motivated
- Enthusiastic and have a genuine interest in TT’s products
- BA or BS Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone.
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com