Trading Technologies is currently seeking a driven and talented .NET C# Developer who thrives on pushing the limits of technology to produce state of the art trading applications. Loaded with innovative features, supremely reliable and reflex-fast, TT’s platform is the front-end screen of choice for professional derivatives traders around the world.
- Design and implement software requirements and new product features
- Enhance and maintain existing functionality for our sophisticated real time software
- Participate in design discussions and review sessions
- Create high-level and detailed design documents
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
- 5+ years of solid, proven development experience with .NET C#
- Proficient in object-oriented design skills
- C++/CLI is a strong plus.
- Experience with Linux/Unix & Windows
- Proficient in developing multi-threaded applications
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and UDP protocol
- Understanding of Client/Server software
- Financial trading systems experience is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to technical requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.