Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven Customer Success Manager to join our team in Houston. Our ideal candidate will be fanatical about client service and relentlessly committed to helping our customers succeed by any means necessary. A successful CSM will develop strong relationships, ensure user satisfaction and drive product adoption to build brand loyalty, increase retention and grow our user base. Experience in the Energies space highly preferred.
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Gather meaningful product feedback from user base and identify industry trends to help push our product forward
- Become a product expert on TT’s complete product suite
- Conduct presentations and/or training sessions for new employees and various client personnel that may include traders, IT staff and administration on product functionality and becoming self sufficient using our application suite
- Identify ways we can be consistently delighting our customers
- Travel to client sites in various locations within the region
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years experience required
- Prior experience in customer service, account management or sales required
- Good understanding of technology (Trading applications a plus)
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win.
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.