Customer Success Manager
We pioneer futures trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for the most discriminating capital markets professionals.
Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in Sydney. Our ideal candidate will be fanatical about client service and relentlessly committed to helping our customers succeed by any means necessary. A successful CSM will develop strong relationships, ensure user satisfaction and drive product adoption to build brand loyalty, increase retention and grow our user base.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Gather meaningful product feedback from the user base and identify industry trends to help push our product forward.
- Become a product expert on TT’s complete product suite.
- Identify ways we can be consistently delighting our customers.
- Travel to client sites in various locations within the region.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years experience required
- Prior experience in customer service, account/relationship management or sales required
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets required
- Trading experience highly desirable
- Technologically adept and analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: You are confident, charismatic, fearless, humble, and able to tailor your delivery to a wide variety of audiences.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Driven and results oriented: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- 20 PTO (paid time off) days per year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” programme where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com