Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in Houston. Houston is a rapidly growing space and our client base spans smalls CTAs to global commodity trading and energy firms.Our ideal candidate will be fanatical about client service and relentlessly committed to helping our customers succeed by any means necessary. A successful CSM will develop strong relationships, ensure user satisfaction and drive product adoption to build brand loyalty, increase retention and grow our user base.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Gather meaningful product feedback from user base and identify industry trends to help push our product forward.
- Become a product expert on TT’s complete product suite.
- Identify ways we can be consistently delighting our customers.
- Travel to client sites in various locations within the region.
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years experience required
- Prior experience in customer service, account/relationship management or sales required
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets required
- Technologically adept and analytical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: You are confident, charismatic, fearless, humble, and able to tailor your delivery to a wide variety of audiences.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Driven and results oriented: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules, 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, fitness tracker (including Fitbit or Apple watch), “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps)
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events