Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? Are you interested in getting in on the ground floor of a new department that is critical to the scalability of our Customer Success (CS) team? We are seeking a Customer Success Operations Manager whose mission will be driving the effectiveness and efficiency of our Customer Success team.
- Become an expert in our product usage and billing data
- Work with CS leadership to determine timing and content of touch points for Customer Success Managers (CSMs) along the customer journey, to drive optimal adoption and high Net Promoter Scores (NPSs)
- Work with CS directors to determine key product usage and billing metrics to monitor and track to ensure health of our user base
- Coordinate with CS leadership, Product and Marketing on communications to synchronize email outreaches with CSM touch points
- Coordinate cross-functional processes with Product, Engineering, Support, Services and Sales that help meet retention and upsell targets, and deliver on customer needs
- Assist with implementation and management of software tools that facilitate CSM operations activities
- Document all CS processes in our knowledge base and conduct internal training as needed
- Monitor NPS program to ensure CSMs are driving awareness, addressing customer responses and collating feedback to share with other departments
- Prepare executive reports and assist in ad hoc projects
- Support day-to-day business operations for Customer Success
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years related experience required
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills, with relentless attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skilss
- Enjoys getting hands dirty by digging into complex operations
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- High degree of ownership over work
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Advanced Excel skills
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.