Cyber Security Analyst
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
We are currently seeking a driven and talented Cyber Security Analyst to fill a role that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills working with team members to support TT’s Cyber Security program and information systems life-cycle activities. Our team is looking for highly motivated individuals with impeccable work ethic and a strong ability to work in a collaborative dynamic team environment. This provides an environment to grow your expertise and sharpen your skills & knowledge.
- Implement and make recommendations based on threat assessments at the network, server and endpoint levels.
- Involved in Threat, Vulnerability Management and Attack Surface reduction exercises.
- Create and execute red/purple team program
- Assist in performing investigations of anomalous activity and creating actionable reports to senior management.
- Monitor external intelligence and vulnerability feeds to determine company exposure to new threats.
- Investigate and respond to security alerts; leverage security platforms for the identification of security events and triage and escalate security incidents.
- Improve Security Operations through automation and technical controls.
- Stay up to date with current security vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Identify relationships, trends and patterns of security events.
- Automate response and remediation of security events.
- Develop new use cases to detect threats across multiple environments including network, endpoint and applications.
- Develop impactful risk and threat metrics and provide investigation reports.
- Assist the team in system maturity, upgrades and expanded features.
- Produce useful and actionable threat and risk dashboards, reports and metrics.
- Uses a deep understanding of IT expertise to develop and implement security and compliance policies, guidelines, and safe practices for university-wide computing and networking systems.
- Leads teams to conduct in-depth information technology risk assessments; makes recommendations and designs improvements to IT security procedures. (“Tabletop exercises”)
- Guides communications with users to understand their security needs and supports the implementation of procedures to accommodate them. Ensures that the user community understands and adheres to necessary procedures to maintain security.
- Maintain Luna SA HSM clusters.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- A passion for security.
- Worked in an InfoSec role for at least two years.
- Relevant work experience in penetration testing or red teaming.
- Software development experience in Python, Ruby and Bash scripting.
- Technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Windows, MacOS and Linux operating systems.
- Knowledge of core networking concepts & cloud infrastructures.
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products.
- Experience with data analysis of even data in security related sources such as IPS, Web Security, Endpoint Protection, Event Logs.
- Maintain awareness of advisories, alerts, data calls, directives and recommended practices.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Familiarity with IT Security services such as encryption, authentication, and intrusion detection as well as the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools: Kali Linux, BurpSuite, Bloodhound, Impacket, Metasploit, Empire, Covenant, Core Impact, Cobalt Strike, SQLmap, Hak5 tools.
- Bonus: Advanced security accreditation such as CISSP, OSCP, CASP, Security+.
Bonus: Relevant and well-regarded certifications in cloud computing such as CKA (Certified Kubernetes Administrator), AWS Professional or Specialty levels, Google Professional level.
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, GTL & GIP schemes and pension
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 25 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal and generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” programme where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programmes or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com