Trading Technologies is looking to add an Enterprise Applications Architect/Developer possessing a hybrid set of skills, including technical prowess and a strategic business sense. Put another way, you’re a code guru working to improve the ways we operate as a global business. You will be instrumental in the creation of our mission-critical business solutions, contributing to the business processes as well as the technology that drives them. Working with a talented team of professionals across TT, you’ll address some of our business’s biggest challenges.
- Propose/Improve/Deliver solutions to meet business needs and increase value for TT.
- Implement integrations between ServiceNow, Jira, and other internal systems.
- Implement/Maintain customizations in ServiceNow and/or Jira.
- Work with Business Analysts, Service Managers and BizOps developers to gather business and technical requirements.
- Research new technologies and capabilities for/used by enterprise applications and recommend how they can be leveraged by our business.
- Update documentation related to delivered solutions.
- 3-5+ years of proven enterprise development experience using ServiceNow and/or Jira
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to technical requirements
- Experience writing/consuming REST APIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.