We build software for the professional futures industry and we’re looking for a creative, organized, multi-talented individual ready for some challenges and an opportunity to support our Chief Financial & Commercial Officer as our Commercial Group Executive Assistant. We’ve worked hard to make our technology the top choice for derivatives traders and we’re committed to continue pushing the envelope. If this sounds like a place you can thrive, read on.
- Assist our CFO/CCO and the sales organization in an administrative & coordination function
- Coordinate communication & collaboration among a globally dispersed group of commercial & other professionals
- Support ongoing commercial efforts including compiling data & developing presentation formats and materials
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; prepare and distribute monthly reports
- Support the finance organization in terms of coordination & developing presentations & materials
- Create presentations using Google Slides, PowerPoint and other publishing tools
- Schedule and plan travel, internal and external meetings; process expense reports; manage calendars
- Facilitate and orchestrate schedules and meetings across all global sales offices
- Be a brand ambassador, assisting our Sales team with internal and external customer events
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses
- Prepare reports and other materials for meetings and events
- Work inter-departmentally and provide support where needed
- 3+ years working experience in an executive support or administrative capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or Business related field
- Positive and energetic attitude and demeanor
- Working knowledge of Google Docs, Spreadsheets, and MIcrosoft Office
- Customer focus and professional demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Impeccable organization and communication skills
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.