Due to multiple new product initiatives, Trading Technologies is seeking a motivated and dedicated FIX Integration Engineer to join a talented global technology team focused on providing an excellent overall client experience by managing all aspects of a customer’s FIX application integration to TT’s FIX API. These aspects include technical consultation, project management, manual and automated conformance testing, production implementation and ongoing support. Our FIX Integration Engineers build trusted relationships with our customers at every step of their integration effort by acting as the client’s primary interface and subject matter expert for all things FIX. The ability to partner closely with engineering, customer support, operations and product managers, along with a strong attention to detail, are essential to the candidate’s success.
- Act as the primary interface for key customers and ISV’s who request access to our User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment and establish a relationship that will grow through the entire development process and beyond
- Advise customers from a technical and business perspective regarding their development and implementation logic against our FIX specification
- Identify technology solutions to business problems and coordinate internally with engineering and product managers to provide the ‘voice of the customer’
- Respond to ticket and phone inquiries as clients and ISV’s develop and conform to our FIX API
- Manage internal and external client expectations on issue resolution through frequent communication
- Coordinate with clients, ISV’s and internal Ops to ensure successful production deployment
- Design, develop and manage automated FIX conformance test cases based on software requirements and technical understanding of our FIX services
- Maintain the integrity of our UAT environments and ensure maximum up time
- Maintain schedule flexibility in order to better serve customers/counterparts in the EMEA and/or APAC regions
- Collaborate with a global team to continuously enhance the team’s skill set and stay abreast in the evolution of our FIX services offering and internal tool set
- Substantial working knowledge of FIX protocol (4.2-5.0)
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Network traffic analysis using Wireshark or packet captures
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Understanding of Web-based technologies
- Great consultative problem solving skills under pressure
- Demonstrated talent for managing multiple ongoing projects effectively
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.