We are seeking Full Stack Python Developers for our Chicago team who thrive on pushing the limits of technology to produce state of the art solutions. Our Site Reliability Engineering Team is challenged with creating scalable solutions for monitoring live trading infrastructures and generating actionable alerts for global operations teams.
- Design, develop and implement web applications. This will include implementing new product features and GUI’s, as well as enhancing and maintaining existing functionality, monitoring solutions and performance characteristics
- Participate in design discussions, review sessions and prototyping
- Successfully integrate data between various systems
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all code
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
- Solid understanding of functional programming, object oriented programming and CS foundations
- Experience building scalable, optimal performance web applications
- Proven and strong communication skills
- Must be self-directed, flexible, and have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in an Agile environment a plus
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.