Global Payroll Specialist
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
Our finance/accounting team is looking for a full time payroll specialist to join our global company. In this role you will own the following functions of our international payroll for ten (10) entities.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Process semi-monthly US and monthly global payrolls for 285+ employees (including annual discretionary bonus payroll)
- Calculate various payroll computations including overtime, hourly, vacation balances, prorated pay, retro pay, taxable benefits, etc.
- Complete global year-end tax processes and amendments
- Process changes in our Workday HRIS system including new hire onboarding paperwork, department transfers, salary changes, terminations, deduction and earnings changes and other payroll/benefit changes
- Calculate final payroll liabilities for accounting and download data for general ledger
- Record payrolls into the general ledger
- Prepare and book monthly bonus accrual into the general ledger
- Prepare and book quarterly PTO accrual into the general ledger
- Process post-payroll benefit funding reports and audits
- Work with federal, state and local tax agencies to ensure filing compliance, respond to notices and maintain good account standing
- Institute, follow and audit tight process controls to ensure data integrity and minimize errors
- Continuously implement process improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Manage unemployment claims and wage garnishments via third party
- Ensure compliance with government and tax regulations and process labor statistic filings
- Act as a main point of contact for employee questions regarding payroll in all TT global offices
- Perform other finance and payroll related projects and duties as assigned
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of global payroll experience,
- Willingness to change and continuous process improvement
- A solid understanding of payroll processes and state, local and international laws pertaining to payroll administration
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills problem solving skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and organize work
- Proficiency in G-Suite (Google) applications
- Knowledge of Workday (HRIS) strongly preferred, but not required
- The ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and use independent judgment and integrity
- Proven success at excelling in a fast-paced, multi-tasked environment with adaptability to change
- Knowledge of full-cycle payroll including compiling payroll data, processing and reporting
- Ability to work closely with human resources to provide a seamless experience to our global workforce
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone
- Office is conveniently located close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com