Graduate Sales Executive
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
We are currently seeking driven and talented graduates who thrive on pushing the limits of technology, creativity and innovation. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so this is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a Regional sales team and kick start their career in Sales/Relationship Management. The ideal candidate will be interested in technology and software and how they can help businesses become more efficient. They will have the drive to learn and succeed within a small team.
After successful completion of our training period, you will look to move onto owning and managing your own portfolio of clients.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Running reports on client activity and service coverage, so that we can identify gaps and leverage these opportunities.
- Reviewing Sales teams open opportunities.
- Managing and updating churn and new user IDs.
- Assist Sales Executives with day-to-day running of their accounts, working across other internal teams to help close new opportunities.
- Work with Sales Executives on RFOs and RFIs
- Manage relationships with clients, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Act as a customer advocate within TT.
- Build and expand client relationships to cover all key decision makers and influencers.
- Build client roadmaps to clarify areas of opportunity and communicate requirements across other internal teams.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities including client specific development projects delivered for an agreed fee.
- Capture, communicate and advocate clients’ product enhancement requests.
- Conduct product sales presentations.
- Travel to client sites in various locations within the region as required.
- Represent TT at industry events.
Internal & External Market Research
- Gather meaningful industry information including competitive information and industry trends.
- Become a product expert on TT’s complete product suite.
- Assist in designing marketing campaigns to target specific industry groups
What You Bring to the Table
- University graduate experience
- Good understanding of technology (Trading applications a plus)
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Prior account management/sales exposure is a plus
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Continuous learning: ability to learn new procedures and adapt to change
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible work schedules
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” programme where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion and inclusion
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com