We are seeking a highly motivated, strategic and inherently creative Head of Creative Services to lead the creation, development and delivery of all aspects of creative and branding communications at TT. This position will report into our Chief Marketing Officer and be part of a global Marketing team.
- Executes department requests as they relate to messaging for web, print media, digital signage, video and social media
- Oversee all visual creative marketing communications to ensure the message, image and brand strategy is conveyed in a consistent manner
- Leading the creative process for all marketing campaigns including but not limited to, overseeing concepting/production, developing promotions and measuring success
- Ensuring all creative production is executed on-time, on-team, on-strategy and on-budget
- Maintain an understanding of industry and technology trends to make appropriate recommendations regarding creative strategies
- Mentor and coach other design team members
- Manage outside creative agency and/or vendor relationships and projects
- 5-7+ years of leading Creative Services
- Agency experience a plus
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Design, Communications or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge of creative marketing concepts, development and production with proven ability to manage creative projects from conception through implementation across the range of marketing media
- Highly creative, innovative and communicative
- Ability to work and balance multiple projects, with different groups at the same time
- Ability to communicate ideas and collaborate with senior management
- Experience applying brand architecture and guidelines through all design campaigns
- Experience with design and UI/UX including website, mobile apps, social media, digital marketing campaigns and advertising
- Video and still photography experience a plus
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.