Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Our Human Resources team is looking for a Human Resources & Payroll Specialist to join our global company. In this role, you will own the function of U.S. payroll, as well as administer our stock program, maintain our HRIS and manage HR-related compliance matters. Additionally, you will assist with recruiting on an as-needed basis and handle other generalist ad hoc projects.
- Run the semi-monthly payroll process for multiple U.S. locations and serve as backup for international payroll
- Build and run reports through our HRIS for EEOC, workers’ compensation, PTO liability and other topics
- Administer global paid time off programs
- Oversee international relocations
- Manage Employee Handbook updates and compliance
- Administer internal stock program, including processing grants and purchases
- Assist with recruiting for technical and nontechnical roles
- Bachelor’s degree required; APA, PHR or other HR certification preferred, but not required.
- 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources experience, preferably in a fast-paced company within the FinTech industry.
- At least 3 years experience with full-cycle payroll processing, including knowledge and experience with federal and state taxes.
- Strong proficiency in Google applications.
- Knowledge of Workday preferred.
- Strong knowledge of HR laws and an understanding of state and federal employment laws and regulations required.
- Knowledge of (or willingness to learn) international employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication, written and verbal skills, poise, good judgment and adaptability to change.
- Excellent quantitative/analytical problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and task orientation and ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and use independent judgment.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-tasked environment and adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Positive attitude and desire for long-term HR career.