Due to remarkable growth and new product initiatives, Trading Technologies is looking to add an entry level IT Help desk Analyst for our Chicago office. This position will be responsible for servicing the company’s broad range of IT needs including ticketing system management, new user setup, fielding service desk calls and other technical responsibilities. This position will begin hourly (40 hours per week, plus any overtime) and assuming a successful training period of 3-6 months, will become a salaried position eligible for benefits and stock options.
- Answering IT service desk calls and emails for internal IT related requests
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 service related responsibilities
- Ticketing system management
- New user setup of hardware, software, operating systems, account management and setting up corporate and test environments
- Telephony administration of Avaya IP phone systems
- End-user hardware/software support including printer maintenance/repair and troubleshooting and configuration of mobile email devices
- PC imaging
- Active Directory administration
- Asset management of inventory and all IT related equipment
- 1-2 years experience working with and troubleshooting PC’s
- Experience installing and troubleshooting issues with PC hardware and software including, Windows XP, Windows 7, Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows Server 2008 and Google Application Suite
- Experience hooking up PC hardware and peripherals
Experience with a scripting language (Python, Powershell, C++, Java etc.) both for automation and maintenance
- Experience with basic PC Ethernet network connections and configuration
- Basic Microsoft Active Directory account management/administration
- Basic phone system and PC installs, moves, adds & changes
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with customers
The ability to lift items up to 45 pounds (Required in the handling of PC and Server hardware)
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.