Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are seeking to add an IT Support Specialist to our team. This position will be responsible for servicing the company’s broad range of IT needs including ticketing system management, new user setup, fielding service desk calls and other technical responsibilities.
An IT Support Specialist’s main duty is to offer assistance to internal TT employees. The IT Support Specialist will track all instances of support by creating IT tickets using ticket-tracking software. They will update the status of each ticket as they successfully assist each user with their issues. Their assistance may be conducted in person, over the phone, or on video chat applications. Good customer service skills are important for IT Support staff.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Provide tier two technical software support issues for internal customers, submitted via phone, email and instant messaging, and resolve technical software tier one support issues as-needed
- Create and maintain internal documentation
- Work closely and collaboratively with team in the U.S. to facilitate operational coverage
- Completes all daily tasks and projects as requested, on-time, and with attention to detail and quality
- Ticketing system management
- New user setup of hardware, software, operating systems, account management and setting up corporate and test environments
- End-user hardware/software support including troubleshooting and configuration of mobile devices
- Active Directory and Google Workspace (e.g., GSuite) administration
- Asset management of inventory and all IT related equipment
- Onboarding and offboarding users
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- A minimum of three years experience with technology, the cloud, and web-based and downloadable applications
- Fluent in Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, and iOS operating systems, interfaces, and system settings
- Knowledge of office hardware, monitors, and common cables (HDMI, Display, Lightning Cables, USB-C, etc.)
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, Powershell, etc.) both for automation and maintenance
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Google Workspace (fka GSuite) account management/administration
- Fluency with network concepts such as IP addressing and DHCP.
- Well-spoken and ability to efficiently communicate with employees across all offices and departments
- Ability to listen, understand, assess, and assist with any customer issues, asking questions as needed and giving detailed directions in response
- Ability to work outside of local business hours on an as-needed basis
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: private medical scheme, dental & vision insurance life insurance, and EPF
- Flexible work schedules, 21 paid annual leave days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop, “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.