Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Due to remarkable growth and new product initiatives, Trading Technologies is looking to add an entry level IT Support Specialist for our Chicago office. This position will be responsible for servicing the company’s broad range of IT needs including ticketing system management, new user setup, fielding service desk calls and other technical responsibilities. This position will begin hourly (40 hours per week, plus any overtime) and assuming a successful training period of 3-6 months, will become a salaried position eligible for benefits and stock options.
- Answering IT service desk calls and emails for internal IT related requests
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 service related responsibilities
- Ticketing system management
- New user setup of hardware, software, operating systems, account management and setting up corporate and test environments
- Telephone administration of Avaya IP phone systems
- End-user hardware/software support including printer maintenance/repair and troubleshooting and configuration of mobile email devices
- PC imaging
- Active Directory administration
- Asset management of inventory and all IT related equipment
- Onboarding and offboarding users
- Maintain conference room A/V equipment
- Create and maintain documentation for supported systems.
- Documents will be for a variety of audiences including end users
Manage the Tech Tap – Trading Technologies’ bar space for staff
- 1-2 years experience working with and troubleshooting PCs and Macs
- Experience installing and troubleshooting issues with hardware and software including, Windows 8, Word, Excel, Outlook, Windows Server 2008, Mac OS and G Suite
- Experience hooking up hardware and peripherals
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, Powershell, C++, Java etc.) both for automation and maintenance
- Basic experience with laptop, network and server support
- Basic Microsoft Active Directory account management/administration
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with customers
- The ability to lift items up to 45 pounds (Required in the handling of PC and Server hardware)