We pioneer futures trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for the most discriminating capital markets professionals.
- Design, develop and implement web applications. This will include implementing new product features and GUI’s, as well as enhancing and maintaining existing functionality, monitoring solutions and performance characteristics
- Participation in design discussions, review sessions and prototyping
- Successfully integrate data between various systems
- Ensure the scalability and quality of all code
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
- Knowledge of modern JS tools and frameworks
- Solid understanding of functional programming, object oriented programming and CS foundations
- Experience building scalable, optimal performance web applications
- Proven and strong communication skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to technical requirements
- AWS and Python experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline. Advanced degree preferred
- Financial trading systems experience is a plus.
What We Bring to the Table.
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com