Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking driven and talented Software Engineers who thrive on pushing the limits of technology to produce state-of-the-art trading applications. TT’s platform is the front-end screen of choice for professional derivatives traders around the world. As a Software Engineer, you will work on our award-winning trading platform, which incorporates robust, high-performance tools for spread trading, strategy creation, algorithmic and automated trading, black-box execution, high-frequency proximity-based trading and more.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Design and implement software applications and new product features.
- Work on a team building new solutions based on requirements and features.
- Enhance and maintain existing functionality.
- Participate in design discussions and review sessions.
- Create high-level and detailed design documents.
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements.
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality.
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline preferred
- 3+ years team based development experience
- Client facing application development experience
- Knowledge of high performance software development patterns is a plus
- Knowledge of performance related web technologies is a plus (canvas, shared workers, etc)
- Knowledge of web security design patterns is a plus
- AWS experience is a plus
- Trading exposure is a plus
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules, 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, fitness tracker (including Fitbit or Apple watch), “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps)
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
- Game room, meditation room, fitness classes and onsite bar (TT Tech Tap) providing complimentary beer and wine
Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation