Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
We are currently seeking a driven and talented junior sales executive who can thrive on pushing the limits of technology, creativity and innovation. We are looking for someone who’s excited for an opportunity to join an expanding sales team and grow their sales career. The ideal candidate will be interested in technology and software and how they can help businesses become more efficient. They will have the drive to learn and succeed within a small team. After successful completion of our training period, you will look to move onto the full 360 sales cycle, with a focus on building your own portfolio of clients.
- Cold calls to prospective clients
- Respond to and manage inbound sales inquiries
- Conduct sales presentations to prospective clients
- Continuously expand network within the industry
- Perform Sales operations on outbound lead generation projects
- Preserve pertinent information in TT’s CRM
- Review sales opportunities on a weekly basis, ensuring all required information is captured
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- College degree
- Good understanding of futures/options/fx/crypto trading industries and associated technology (Trading applications a plus)
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn while welcoming constructive feedback
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Prior sales exposure a plus
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner
- Motivation: must have a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Communication: excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Initiative: plans ahead and carries out tasks without detailed instructions.
- Continuous learning: ability to learn new procedures and adapt to change
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com