Junior Sales Analyst
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
We are currently seeking driven and talented sales graduates who thrive on pushing the limits of technology, creativity and innovation. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible so this is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join a small sales team and kick start their sales career. The ideal candidate will be interested in technology and software and how they can help businesses become more efficient. They will have the drive to learn and succeed within a small team.
After successful completion of our training period, you will look to move onto the full 360 sales cycle, with a focus on building your own portfolio of clients!
- Cold calls to prospect clients, allocating to a Sales Manager for follow up or removing from internal database if not relevant
- Following up on client cancellations to create new opportunities
- Identifying sales opportunities and up sell within existing clients
- Establishing relationships and assist the Sales Managers in growing TT within our existing and new clients
- Mutually agreed upon lead generation and call targets
- Preserving pertinent information in TT’s CRM (Client Relationship Manager Database) by entering client contact records and interactions on a regular basis
- Reviewing sales open opportunities on a weekly basis, ensuring all required information is entered
- Ensuring CRM system information reflects the weekly Europe MD report and sales forecasts, updating the system where needed
- Issuing TNT trials for prospective clients
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- University graduate preferred
- Good understanding of technology (Trading applications a plus)
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Prior sales exposure is a plus
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills, must have fluent French and English language skills, plus German and any other language would be a plus
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
- Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
- Continuous learning: ability to learn new procedures and adapt to change
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, GTL & GIP schemes and pension
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 20 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal and generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” programme where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programmes or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion
Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com