We are seeking a short-term Financial Billing Analyst (6 month temporary position) to support the day-to-day activities of the organization’s revenue functions within the Accounting & Finance department. The Licensing & Billing Analyst will support these processes for the global organization, which includes offices in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia Pac. Candidates must be available from May 15-November 15.
- Assist in preparing, checking, and distributing monthly customer invoices
- Become an “expert” with internal billing systems and processes
- Process daily customer license orders in accordance with customer contracts and billing terms
- Record daily customer cash receipts
- Prepare monthly AR aging reconciliation
- Reconcile monthly credit card deposits and credits
- Oversee A/R collections and resolve customer credits and inquiries
- Calculate sales commissions and train sales managers on new procedures for Sales Commissions
- Develop strong internal and external relationships to ensure superior customer service and solutions
- Assist with external audits by providing documentation, schedules, and other information
- Initiate and complete other ad-hoc projects to help the department achieve its defined short and long-term goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Expert in Excel
- Very strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, initiates and completes tasks on time with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and prioritize large quantities of emails
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive attitude under pressure and cope with sudden interruptions
- Desire to work in a fun, challenging and fast-paced environment
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.