Trading Technologies is currently seeking driven and talented iOS Application Developer who thrive on pushing the limits of technology to produce a next generation state of the art mobile trading application. This position will be responsible for innovating and developing mobile applications, providing TT’s customers with an unsurpassed user experience. Come be a part of Developing What’s Next.
- Design and implement software requirements and new product features
- Work with traders and product management to help define goals for mobile user experience
- Collaborate with desktop and web application engineers to create a cohesive experience across all platforms
- Continuously improve product based on collaboration with UX (User Experience) researchers
- Enhance and maintain existing functionality
- Participate in design discussions and review sessions
- Prototype new technologies and experiences
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
- 3+ years mobile app development experience, including published applications to app store (available upon request), preferred.
- iOS and/or Android development experience with different screen sizes (Objective-C, Swift, Xcode, Interface Builder, AndroidStudio, gradle), preferred;
- Experience with cross-platform mobile development (iOS and Android), preferred;
- Ability to create immersive and responsive user experience, utilizing unique capabilities of various mobile form factors;
- Familiarity with mobile platforms’ native input controls (grids, charts, etc);
- Knowledge of network stack and device-to-web communications;
- Capable of supporting all phases of project lifecycle (design, build, test, and implementation), including business process change and enhancements;
- Excellent analytical skills, especially with regard to observation of user behavior;
- Familiarity with the financial services industry is a plus, but not required;
- Experience with amazon web services is a plus.
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.