Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Network Engineer to join our talented team. Our Network Engineering team is responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance and support of our global network, utilizing the latest telecommunications and networking technologies available, to deliver the best possible end-user experience to TT’s customers.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Maintain, troubleshoot and expand high performance global network
- Responsible for network connectivity
- Responsible for all high capacity MPLS networks
- Responsible for internet connections at all data centers
- Maintain, design, monitor and troubleshoot private IP connections to our clients
- Understand exchange architectures, e.g. FIX
- Maintain, design and troubleshoot exchange connections
- Support upgrades to environments
- Deploy configuration changes to devices in core and distribution layers
- Rollout complex projects
- Perform routine audit work in various areas of the network
- Responsible for overall health of the network
- Identify, analyze and drive problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Advanced experience building and designing LANs/WANs
- Experience troubleshooting OSPF, BGP, MPLS Networks
- Proficient networking skills, e.g. TCP/IP and Multicast
- Strong experience with Ansible and Python network deployments
- Extensive knowledge of Cisco, Juniper and Arista Routers and Switches in a global network
- Experience with Juniper Firewalls, implementation and concepts
- Experience with network monitoring tools, e.g. NCM, Splunk, SmokePing
- Financial market connectivity experience is a plus
- Some Systems Administration experience with Linux is a plus
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules, 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, fitness tracker (including Fitbit or Apple watch), “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps)
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
- Game room, meditation room, fitness classes and onsite bar (TT Tech Tap) providing complimentary beer and wine
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.