We are seeking a highly motivated Network Engineer to join our talented London team. Our Network Engineering team is responsible for the design, deployment, maintenance and support of our global network, utilizing the latest telecommunications and networking technologies available, to deliver the best possible end-user experience to TT’s customers.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and expand high performance global network
- Responsible for network connectivity
- Responsible for all high capacity cross connects across DS3 and MPLS networks
- Responsible for TTNET internet connections at all data centers
- Maintain, design, monitor and troubleshoot private IP connections to our clients
- Understand exchange architectures, e.g. FIX, MISS, LIFFE Connect, etc.
- Maintain, design and troubleshoot exchange connections
- Support upgrades to environments
- Deploy configuration changes to devices in core and distribution layers
- Rollout complex projects
- Perform routine audit work in various areas of the network
- Responsible for overall health of the network
- Identify, analyze and drive problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams
- 3+ years experience building and designing LANs/WANs
- Experience troubleshooting WAN circuits
- Strong experience with Cisco, Juniper and Arista Routers and Switches in a global network
- Experience with Juniper equipment is a plus
- Strong understanding of OSPF, BGP and other routing protocols
- Solid understanding of WAN technologies, e.g. MPLS, VPN, etc.
- Experience with firewall implementation and concepts
- Strong networking skills, e.g. TCP/IP and Multicast
- Some Systems Administration experience with Linux is a plus
- Financial market connectivity experience is a plus
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.