We are seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative and talented Technical Project Manager who thrives on planning, executing and driving projects. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile project teams to achieve high levels of performance and quality throughout the software development process.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships and ensuring the team operates based on standard Agile and Scrum management processes
- Manage several concurrent projects and teams in a fast-paced environment
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Facilitating all necessary team meetings (sprint planning, daily standups, project status)
- Set, communicate and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Lead the team as they define project scope, goals, and deliverables for all involved parties
- Ensure project issues are tracked, managed, and resolved, identifying gaps and obstacles and successful coordinate appropriate teams to successful completion
- Possess a service-oriented, positive attitude towards colleagues, coupled with an appreciation of business realities and achieving deadlines.
- Facilitate discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution within and across teams
- Identify and employ lessons learned from previous experience to ensure delivery of each subsequent project is more successful than the last
- Recommend improvements, enhancements, or corrections to aid in the success of ongoing projects
- Clearly communicate, improve transparency, and radiate information within and across teams
- Educate and enforce the adherence to Agile/Scrum concepts and principles
- Understand healthy team dynamics and know how to coach and grow a high-performing team
- Continually learn new tools and techniques
- BA or BS in Business, Information Technology or related field
- 2-5 years’ experience in a project management role
- Experience with Agile Project Management tools
- Experience applying SCRUM principles and practices
- Experience with Atlassian tools, JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Strong understanding of software development life-cycle process
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational abilities. Role will require executing multiple projects at any given time across multiple teams.
- Proven ability to excel in the grey area and willingness to adapt to and embrace change
- Proven interpersonal abilities and able to gain momentum and build trust quickly
- Excellent communication abilities (both verbal and written)
- Proven ability to drive tight deadlines and complex projects through completion
- Knowledge of the financial industry and trading systems is a plus
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.