We are looking for an energetic and outgoing receptionist and office administrator for a period of maternity leave cover to provide support to our London office. Our receptionist will be responsible for answering phones, greeting and directing guests and providing administrative support as needed. Our ideal candidate possesses excellent customer service skills, patience; initiative in solving problems, works well independently and in a team oriented setting.
- Register, greet, and direct guests and phone calls to appropriate personnel
- Act as primary contact for internal European employees
- Work closely with the receptionists based in our global locations
- Prepare refreshments for all external visitors
- Arranging taxis for internal staff
- Booking meeting rooms and arranging conference bridges
- Perform administrative duties such as, photocopying, research, memos, etc
- Scan/email invoices and liaise with accounts payable
- Responsible for all fire training and office evacuations
- Serve as liaison between building management and janitorial services to ensure maintenance and cleanliness of the premises
- Serve as a liaison between external suppliers
- Coordination of yearly desk assessments
- On a weekly basis order office food supplies online and unload in the employee lunchroom
- Arrange food catering orders for TT London upon request
- Actively participate in the organisation of London charity events
- Must have minimum 2 years prior experience in customer service and reception
- Excellent communication skills. Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Must have strong customer relations, and organisational skills
- Extreme punctuality and the ability to work assigned hours (8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Knowledge of software development companies or trading industry is a plus
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.