Regional Head of Customer Support
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
We are currently seeking an experienced Head of Customer Support to join our Chicago team to oversee the day to day support for our global customer base. This role involves the management of a team of analysts and their daily responsibilities which include troubleshooting all customer issues with the use of log files and issue replication whilst delivering a first class level of customer service. The successful candidate will be closely monitoring all customer cases to ensure an effective and efficient turnaround of investigations and where required will work alongside our customer facing teams to provide updates on ongoing investigations and also with our engineering groups to ensure a speedy resolution to a case. We’re looking for a confident, talented and energetic individual who thrives in a leadership role, understands the urgency of this industry and has a passion for identifying and growing talent within a team. They must understand and be able to demonstrate true leadership.
- Perform regular reviews in order identify the gaps within the team with a view to improve the teams talent and capabilities
- Hire new talent to join the team
- Monitor, track, and manage customer incidents to ensure a timely resolution of all investigations.
- Become a contributor to a global team of Support leaders and a high communicator between the other divisions in the organisation.
- Interact with our customers and working closely with other teams to resolve issues and also continuously evaluate and improve processes and workflows between teams
- Grow a solid understanding of TT’s platform
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- A minimum of 3 years of prior experience in a leadership role.
- Prior experience in staffing and coaching with proven success of growing a team.
- Superior communication skills to lead major incidents with clients, engineers, and vendors.
- A true understanding of what is required to deliver exceptional customer service, written and verbal (including telephone) skills is a critical function of the role
- Proven success in working as part of a global team and an understanding of the required communication to operate as a global team
- Strong professional written, presentation, and verbal communications
- Business Knowledge
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com