Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? We are seeking a self-motivated and results driven Sales/Customer Success Operations Associate for our growing global Customer Success, Sales and Onboarding teams. A successful candidate will have exceptional organization and communication skills, a passion for process improvement and the desire to influence customer retention and sales growth. The role will live within our Customer Success Operations organization, but primarily focus on supporting our Sales team and monitoring processes/data across our Sales, Onboarding and CS functions.
WHAT WILL YOU BE INVOLVED WITH?
- Salesforce Business stakeholder for the Customer Success, Sales and Onboarding business stakeholder in the CRM Committee
- Maintain Salesforce.com reports and dashboards
- Drive data integrity efforts and perform data validation and cleansing as required
- Maintain documentation on processes and tool usage for the Customer Success, Onboarding and Sales team
- Domo Business stakeholder for the Sales team
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to help support the needs of the Sales team
- Provide recommendations to improve efficiencies in daily workflows and processes for Sales team.
- Assist with administration of the quarterly variable sales compensation cycle
- Work closely with Sales Leadership to identify gaps and areas of opportunity in top of funnel activities.
- Provide Salesforce.com and Domo training support as needed across our global Customer Success, Sales and Onboarding teams
- Develop and oversee RFP/DDQ process
- Manage the executive strategic relationship Salesforce environment
- Assist with phones, as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & TT CULTURE
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years professional experience required
- SFDC admin certification level 1 or 2 years of Salesforce experience required
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools preferred – .e.g., Tableau, Domo
- Advanced Excel capabilities, including advanced use of pivot tables
- High degree of drive and self-motivation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail, and ability to work on many tasks concurrently
- Comfortable with autonomy in identifying and resolving operational issues
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules, 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, fitness tracker (including Fitbit or Apple watch), “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps)
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
- Game room, meditation room, fitness classes and onsite bar (TT Tech Tap) providing complimentary beer and wine
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation