Sales Director, EMEA – Fixed Income
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
As a Sales Director – Fixed Income with relevant connections and experience, with the support of their global Sales team, you will be accountable from day 1 for delivering new revenue to meet targets for our subsidiary, Axe Trading. To achieve this, you will need to demonstrate your ability to identify new opportunities through your understanding of the market, as well as our AxeTrader product and its relevance to the needs of prospects. You will have the proven skills to originate new revenue, navigate complex procurement processes, negotiate and close and sign new deals with financial services organizations; addressing the respective interests of the client’s business, technical, finance, and procurement teams in order to close deals to reach their ambitious growth targets.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate a consistent track record of success in originating, negotiating, and closing high-value deals for enterprise-grade, front-office technology solutions to global banks and large financial institutions preferably including fixed income products. The chosen candidate will proactively source opportunities from new prospects, partnering with AxeTrading sales and leadership teams to define compelling trading technology solution proposals built around relevant AxeTrader functionality, negotiate with bank executives, and close large, multi-year trading technology deals.
What You Will Be Doing
- New client acquisition across Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- Accountable for achieving revenue growth and meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas across the assigned territory for our Fixed Income products
- Initiate and drive the entire sales cycle to meet revenue targets from first contact through to closing out deals – leveraging internal expertise where required.
- Take responsibility for quickly learning the product and how to effectively position AxeTrading’s value proposition and its benefits to all relevant prospect types.
- Work proactively with the sales, marketing, and other stakeholder groups to develop new and existing leads across your assigned territory.
- “Own” the territory, communicate market needs and development back to the Fixed Income Product team, aligning against AxeTrading’s product development roadmap.
- Rigorously track all client and prospect interactions in AxeTrading’s CRM system.
- Fulfill related responsibilities such as presentations, demos, and technical documentation where required.
What You Bring to the Table
- Significant and consistent experience in successfully selling high-value B2B financial technology solutions; ideally trade execution systems, trading infrastructure, or order management systems.
- Self-starter with a hunter mentality for prosecuting warm introductions and targeted outreach with a goal-achieving focus.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent communication, persuasion, and presentation skills.
- Flawless communication skills in English.
- Trading lifecycle knowledge preferably in fixed income is desirable.
- Relevant industry connections and experience would be advantageous.
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, GTL & GIP schemes and pension
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 25 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, a robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, and generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs, or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, a culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com