Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
As a Sales Executive with relevant connections and experience, with the support of their global Sales team, you will be accountable from day 1 for delivering new revenue to meet targets. To achieve this, you will need to demonstrate your ability to identify new opportunities through your understanding of the market, as well as our TT products and their relevance to the needs of prospects. You will have the proven skills to originate new revenue, navigate complex procurement processes, negotiate and close and sign new deals with financial services organizations; addressing the respective interests of the client’s business, technical, finance, and procurement teams to close deals to reach their ambitious growth targets.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate a consistent track record of success in originating, negotiating, and closing high-value deals for enterprise-grade, front-office technology solutions as well as risk and compliance solutions to global banks, large financial institutions as well as local and regional banks/brokers. The chosen candidate will proactively source opportunities from new prospects, partnering with sales and leadership teams to define compelling proposals built around relevant TT Products functionality, negotiate with bank executives and other financial professionals, and close large, multi-year trading technology deals.
Proven experience in successfully selling an enterprise technology solution within the financial services sector in a consultative multilateral sales process must be shown to be selected for an interview. A background in trading software would be an advantage.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- New client acquisition across Taiwan
- Accountable for achieving revenue growth and meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales quotas across the assigned territory for our products
- Initiate and drive the entire sales cycle to meet revenue targets from first contact through to closing out deals – leveraging internal expertise where required.
- Take responsibility for quickly learning the product and how to position TT’s value proposition and its benefits effectively to all relevant prospect types.
- Work proactively with the sales, marketing, and other stakeholder groups to develop new and existing leads across your assigned territory.
- “Own” the territory, communicate market needs and development back to the Product team, aligning against the product development roadmap.
- Rigorously track all client and prospect interactions in the CRM system.
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Fulfill related responsibilities such as presentations, demos, and technical documentation where required.
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings.
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Significant and consistent experience in successfully selling high-value B2B financial technology solutions; ideally trade execution systems, trading infrastructure, or order management systems.
- Self-starter with a hunter mentality for prosecuting warm introductions and targeted outreach with a goal-achieving focus.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent communication, persuasion, and presentation skills.
- Successful history of net new business and existing business upsell.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and people skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Trading lifecycle knowledge
- Relevant industry connections and experience would be advantageous.
What We Bring to the Table
- Medical Dental, Vision Coverage
- 20 days of PTO, plus additional sick days and paid holidays
- Parental and Adoption leave
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships, and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted
- Forward-thinking, a culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com