Sales Specialist – Fixed Income
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
The Sales Specialist – Fixed Income, will work closely with the Americas Sales Team to grow revenue through sales of TT Fixed Income to achieve the company sales targets, and maintain revenue through ongoing customer support in the NA regions.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Work side by side the VP of Americas & the entire Americas Sales Team (Generalists) to build a Pipeline for the TT Fixed Income offering (AXE Trading Acquisition)
- Working closely with the TT Americas sales team, develop and close sales opportunities for TT Fixed Income
- Determine a prospect list with VP of Americas, call into Fixed Income Trading prospects, arrange meetings, conduct presentations, work with Generalist to get deals inked, onboarded, and into billable revenue – very much a hybrid role where Americas Sales team will need assistance getting meetings, providing detailed presentation, asking targeted questions, follow up, proactive nature to close business
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations of TT Fixed Income to prospective clients
- Provide user training for TT Fixed Income and act as a domain expert during customer calls
- Preserve pertinent information in TT’s CRM
- Assist the Americas Sales Team in generating business plans and revenue forecasts
- Draft blogs about new industry regulations or product feature releases
- Attend industry events in the NA region
- Communicate customer requirements to TT development team
- Participate in prioritization meetings for development of new product features
What You Bring to the Table
- University degree (law degree a plus), or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of Rates, Credit, Munis and Market Making competing products such as ION, Broadway, BondOne, TOMS
- Proven track record of managing and closing Fixed Income Technology Sales
- Communication: excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn while welcoming constructive feedback
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Initiative: plans ahead and carries out tasks without detailed instructions.
- Continuous learning: ability to learn new rules and regulations and translate into product features
What We Bring to the Table
- Working as an integral part of an established NA team to maximize client coverage and sales growth opportunities
- Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing multi-asset technology companies in capital markets with an established and significant presence in interest rate derivatives and US treasuries EMS solutions
- A wide range of long-standing existing buy side and sell side customers and relationships
- Opportunity to shape and drive the strategic direction of our fixed-income business in USA and globally
- Working as an integral part of an established NA team to maximize client coverage and sales growth opportunities.
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401K.
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal and generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Company provided top-of-the-line tech resources and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment,
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion
Trading Technologies is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology platform provider to the global capital markets industry. The company’s award-winning TT® platform connects to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues in listed derivatives alongside a growing number of asset classes, including fixed income and cryptocurrencies. The TT platform delivers advanced tools for trade execution and order management, market data solutions, analytics, trade surveillance, risk management and infrastructure services to the world’s leading sell-side institutions, buy-side firms and exchanges. The company’s blue-chip client base includes the Tier 1 banks as well as brokers, money managers, hedge funds, proprietary traders, Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs), commercial hedgers and risk managers. These firms rely on the TT ecosystem to manage their end-to-end trading operations. In addition, exchanges utilize TT’s technology to deliver innovative solutions to their market participants. TT also strategically partners with technology companies to make their complementary offerings available to Trading Technologies’ global client base through the TT ecosystem.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com