Sales Specialist – TCA
Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Focus on TCA sales in the EMEA region
- Identify targets and opportunities for growth of TCA leveraging the TT brand and trading platform
- Develop and execute tailored presentations for various groups of users
- Present at trade shows
- Travel for in -person visits to customers and prospective customers
- Maintain expertise in TCA and analytics suite to be shared with internal teams
- Coordinate onboarding efforts for new TCA customers
- Work with product development teams to prioritize new features and functionality
- Develop and maintain internal sales pipeline and provide regular formal updates to your manager and internal teams
What Will You Bring to the Table?
- Strong knowledge of the multi-asset trade analytics segment 3 years +
- Detailed knowledge of capital markets and financial instruments
- Technical sales experience
- Knowledge of competitor offerings
- Experience in providing product demonstrations and presentations
- Proven and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, flexible and have the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong relationships in the TCA segment and a broader client wide network
What We Bring to the Table
- Competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, GTL & GIP schemes, and pension
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work.
- 25 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, a robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, and generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- The company provided top-of-the-line tech resources and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, and office equipment.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs, or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, a culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion
Trading Technologies is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology platform provider to the global capital markets industry. The company’s award-winning TT® platform connects to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues in listed derivatives alongside a growing number of asset classes, including fixed income and cryptocurrencies. The TT platform delivers advanced tools for trade execution and order management, market data solutions, analytics, trade surveillance, risk management, and infrastructure services to the world’s leading sell-side institutions, buy-side firms, and exchanges. The company’s blue-chip client base includes Tier 1 banks as well as brokers, money managers, hedge funds, proprietary traders, Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs), commercial hedgers, and risk managers. These firms rely on the TT ecosystem to manage their end-to-end trading operations. In addition, exchanges utilize TT’s technology to deliver innovative solutions to their market participants. TT also strategically partners with technology companies to make their complementary offerings available to Trading Technologies’ global client base through the TT ecosystem.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com