Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven Senior Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team in London. Our ideal candidate will be fanatical about client service and relentlessly committed to helping our customers succeed by any means necessary. A successful Senior CSM will develop strong relationships, ensure user satisfaction and drive product adoption to build brand loyalty, increase retention and grow our user base.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Own overall relationship with large, more complex and/or high potential clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy.
- Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Gather meaningful product feedback from user base and identify industry trends to help push our product forward.
- Become a product expert on TT’s complete product suite and serve as a mentor within the CS organization.
- Identify ways we can be consistently developing the Customer Success team.
- Travel to client sites in various locations within the region.
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years experience required
- Prior experience in customer service, account management or sales required
- Good understanding of technology (Trading applications a plus)
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
- Ideally, fluent French speaking as additional language
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive private health scheme and cash plan , including: dental, vision, and travel options
- Group life insurance and income protection coverage
- Pension scheme with competitive employer contributions
- Flexible work schedules, 25 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, generous paid parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, fitness tracker (including Fitbit or Apple watch), “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned mobile phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps)
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and drinks
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite and offsite team-building events
- Office is conveniently located in the city near Bank station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.