Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a Senior Developer/Analyst to join our Business Intelligence (BI) team. In this role, you will design and develop BI solutions to support all aspects of the business. Our ideal candidate is a creative self-starter with a penchant for leading BI initiatives.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- What you can expect to learn within 3 months:
- Use the Domo BI platform for ETL, reporting, and dashboarding
- Identify the source-of-record amongst numerous business systems
- Optimize data orchestration and reduce bottlenecks
- What you can expect to be responsible for within 6 months:
- Designing and developing BI solutions across all business functions
- Maintaining/Improving/Optimizing existing solutions
- Ensuring data quality, monitoring usage, and providing training within TT
- Transforming data into meaningful and actionable reports and dashboards
- Providing recommendations on the evolution of BI solutions
- What you can expect to own and continually expand upon by the end of the first year:
- Work with cross-functional team to turn BI into a revenue center
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- 3+ years Experience with relational databases, ETL, and data integration
- Excellent communication skills required
- Excellent SQL/MySQL programming skills
- Strong understanding of performance optimization, data warehousing, cloud architecture
- Strong understanding of data visualization techniques (using platforms such as Domo or Tableau)
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Experience with REST APIs, JSON, Python, and Redshift preferred
- Experience with machine-learning a plus
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules, 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, fitness tracker (including Fitbit or Apple watch), “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss, smoking cessation or Fitbit steps)
- Complimentary breakfast, snacks, fruit and beverages
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
- Game room, meditation room, fitness classes and onsite bar (TT Tech Tap) providing complimentary beer and wine
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.