As our Senior Sales Manager in Houston you will be responsible for driving revenue, specifically by developing and managing new key client relationships and maximizing transactional sales opportunities for our suite of products.
- Win new business with a focus on transactional and opportunistic deals for TT
- Consistently source strategic opportunities for entire region
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with key prospects, accounts and future clients
- Work with Product Specialists, Global Support Services and Customer Success to ensure all service and training is in place and managed.
- Identify new and incremental revenue opportunities, aligned with company and department strategy
- Maximize sales opportunities, whenever possible and appropriate.
- Assist other Sales and Customer Success staff with cross-selling activity, as appropriate
- Ensure clients are aware of, or receive, appropriate marketing materials
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitive activity and client opportunities
- Attend trade shows, industry events, internal meetings, client dinners/lunches and conference booths, as required or appropriate. On occasions, you may travel globally as well.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proven sales abilities and client-facing skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong financial services industry client relationships globally
- Ability to attend industry and client meetings and events outside of normal 8-5pm business hours, including weekends
- Ability to manage multiple client relationships successfully
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills
- Proven industry knowledge of Futures, Options and the Energies sector
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.