Trading Technologies (TT) is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to contribute to TT’s success by driving revenue, specifically by managing key client relationships and maximizing sales opportunities for our suite of products in our Tokyo office.
- Maintain positive and effective relationships with key prospects, assigned accounts, and contacts
- Ensure clients are satisfied with products, services and their overall TT relationship
- Work with Product Specialists, Global Support Services and Customer Success to ensure all service and training is in place and managed
- Identify new and incremental revenue opportunities, aligned with company and department strategy
- Maximize sales opportunities, whenever possible and appropriate
- Maintain ongoing contact with existing and potential clients
- Assist other Sales Managers with global cross-selling activity, as appropriate
- Ensure clients are aware of, or receive, appropriate marketing materials
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competitive activity and client opportunities
- Attend trade shows, industry events, internal meetings, client dinners/lunches and conference booths in Asia Pacific, as required or appropriate. On rare occasions, Sales Managers may travel globally as well.
- Produce sales activity or other data and reports as required.
- Provide prompt feedback to Product Management, Sales Management and other departments with regard to client feedback and product feedback
- Provide suggestions and recommendations for new or enhanced products or industry opportunities
- Ensure proper client billing, cancellations and other revenue updates are processed and communicated effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing) and Japanese (both speaking and writing)
- Proven sales abilities and client-facing skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong financial services industry client relationships within the relevant business community
- Ability to attend industry and client meetings and events outside of normal 8-5pm business hours, including weekends
- Ability to manage multiple client relationships successfully
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of technology (Trading applications a plus)
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets
- Passion for the electronic trading industry and TT products
- Must be a team player with a strong desire to learn
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.