Senior Software Engineer (EAS)
We pioneer futures trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for the most discriminating capital markets professionals.
We are currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Enterprise Application Services (EAS) team. In this role you will be responsible for the end to end development of mission-critical business solutions. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter possessing a hybrid set of skills, including technical prowess and a strategic business sense to improve TT’s operation as a global business.
What you bring to the table.
- 3+ years software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- C# programming experience strongly preferred but experience with other languages such as Java, C++, and Python will be considered
- Strong SQL programming skills
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite ERP, Salesforce or Redshift a plus
What you can expect to own and continually expand upon by the end of the first year.
- Develop and maintain critical business solutions and integrations
- Understand the various data flows and inter dependencies
- Identify the source-of-record amongst numerous enterprise systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop enterprise solutions
- Provide recommendations on the evolution of enterprise systems and processes
What we bring to the table.
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com