We are currently seeking driven and talented Senior Software Engineers.
If interested, send resume to: Kristin Murphy
Trading Technologies International, Inc.
222 South Riverside Plaza, Suite 1100
Chicago, IL 60606
- Support, maintain and enhance existing and new product functionality for trading software in a real-time, multi-threaded, multi-tier server architecture environment to create high and low level design for concurrent high throughput, low latency trading software architecture.
- Work with Engineering and Product Development Teams to understand the systems’ functional and non-functional requirements.
- Provide software development plans that meet the future needs of clients and markets.
- Evolve the new software platform and architecture by introducing new components and integrating them with existing ones. Perform memory and resource management.
- Analyze stack traces, core dumps and production incident reports from traders and support team and propose fixes, enhancements to existing trading systems.
- Adhere to release and sprint planning with the Quality Assurance Group and Project Management and attend and participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Design, develop, program server-side software components.
- Technical environment: C, C++, C++11, Scala, Java, Python, Object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, STL, Boost, TCP/IP, UDP, design patterns, Websockets, Multicast, Linux/Windows, Visual Studio, HTTP, XML, GDB, Wireshark, SQL, NoSQL, Agile, network sniffing tools.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus three years of experience in the job offered or in software development OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus five years of progressive experience in the job offered or in software development required.
- Must have previous experience programming in Java, C/C++/C++11 on Linux/Windows in a real-time, multi-threaded, multi-tier architecture/environment to create high and low level design for concurrent high throughput, low latency trading software architecture; analyze stack traces, core dumps, production incident reports from traders and support team and propose fixes, enhancements to existing trading systems; Object-oriented analysis/design; memory, resource management; Design patterns, STL, Boost, TCP/IP, UDP, XML, Websockets, Multicast, GDB, Wireshark, SQL, NoSQL. 30% telecommuting permitted.
This listing has expired.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.