Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Develop and own the customer service review process, whilst ensuring that regular service reports and individual SLA reporting, where agreed, is provided on a given regularity with the right level of touch for the size of customer. If these service reviews are delivered as a dedicated meeting, the Service Manager will host that meeting.
- Be part of the project handover process for customers, ensuring that services taken on for any new products is completed in a professional manner
- Be responsible for escalation management, primarily for critical/high service issues. Actively pursue escalated issues ensuring proactive resolution and communication to the customer, setting the appropriate expectations.
- Build and maintain client relationships. Attending SBR (Strategic Business Review) meetings covering performance, service improvement, quality and processes.
- Evaluate the changing needs of the service, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to identify areas for operational improvement, making recommendations for service improvement for each customer
- Identify and report on “at risk” customers and work cross-team on the planned actions
- Deliver regular updates on TT’s General Roadmap, as well as Customer specific enhancement requests
- Pro-active communication of notable deployments, where possible, and raise awareness of “breaking changes” e.g. non-backward compatible API changes.
- Responsibility for managing Customer Satisfaction Survey feedback
- Work with Sales & Pre-Sales Management to assist & drive product cross-sale opportunities and proactively find opportunities for customers to gain additional value from TT, e.g. TT Reserved, IaaS, etc
- Work with User Experience team, highlighting any situations where a training engagement may be beneficial/required
- Support our Sales team within the bid process, with involvement in major bids and review any service delivery management requirements in the discovery phase.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years in a Customer Service or Account/Relationship Management role required, with experience in being responsible for banks, investment firms and other financial institutions
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets required – working knowledge of trading platforms desirable
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational abilities and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in customer escalation management
- Excellent professional and positive verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Willingness to learn and actively contribute to improving the global team
- Experience with Google-suite applications; ServiceNow; JIRA; Smartsheets; Gainsight/Salesforce
What We Bring to the Table
Trading Technologies is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology platform provider to the global capital markets industry. The company’s award-winning TT® platform connects to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues in listed derivatives alongside a growing number of asset classes, including fixed income and cryptocurrencies. The TT platform delivers advanced tools for trade execution and order management, market data solutions, analytics, trade surveillance, risk management and infrastructure services to the world’s leading sell-side institutions, buy-side firms and exchanges. The company’s blue-chip client base includes the Tier 1 banks as well as brokers, money managers, hedge funds, proprietary traders, Commodity Trading Advisors (CTAs), commercial hedgers and risk managers. These firms rely on the TT ecosystem to manage their end-to-end trading operations. In addition, exchanges utilize TT’s technology to deliver innovative solutions to their market participants. TT also strategically partners with technology companies to make their complementary offerings available to Trading Technologies’ global client base through the TT ecosystem.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com