Website Trading Technologies
Futures Trading Platform
Are you interested in pursuing your passion in an industry that demands innovation? We are seeking an enthusiastic and results driven Service Manager to join our team in London, England. Our ideal candidate will be fanatical about client service and relentlessly committed to helping our customers succeed by any means necessary. A successful Service Manager will develop strong relationships, ensure user satisfaction and drive product adoption to build brand loyalty, increase retention and grow our user base.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Develop and own the customer service review process, whilst ensuring that regular service reports and individual SLA reporting, where agreed, is provided on a given regularity with the right level of touch for the size of customer. If these service reviews are delivered as a dedicated meeting, the Service Manager will host that meeting.
- Be part of the project handover process for customers, ensuring that services taken on for any new products is completed in a professional manner
- Be responsible for escalation management, primarily for critical/high service issues. Actively pursue escalated issues ensuring proactive resolution and communication to the customer, setting the appropriate expectations.
- Build and maintain client relationships. Attending SBR (Strategic Business Review) meetings covering performance, service improvement, quality and processes.
- Evaluate the changing needs of the service, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to identify areas for operational improvement, making recommendations for service improvement for each customer
- Identify and report on “at risk” customers and work cross-team on the planned actions
- Deliver regular updates on TT’s General Roadmap, as well as Customer specific enhancement requests
- Pro-active communication of notable deployments, where possible, and raise awareness of “breaking changes” e.g. non-backward compatible API changes.
- Responsibility for managing Customer Satisfaction Survey feedback
- Work with Sales & Pre-Sales Management to assist & drive product cross-sale opportunities, and proactively find opportunities for customers to gain additional value from TT, e.g. TT Reserved, IaaS, etc
- Work with User Experience team, highlighting any situations where a training engagement may be beneficial/required
- Support our Sales team within the bid process, with involvement in major bids and review any service delivery management requirements in the discovery phase.
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3+ years in a Customer Service or Account/Relationship Management role required, with experience in being responsible for banks, investment firms and other financial institutions.
- Exposure to the Futures, Energy, Fixed Income and or the Cash financial markets required – working knowledge of trading platforms desirable.
- Strong analytical, planning and organisational abilities and excellent attention to detail
- Experience in customer escalation management
- Excellent professional and positive verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Willingness to learn and actively contribute to improving the global team
- Experience with Google-suite applications; ServiceNow; JIRA; Smartsheets; Gainsight/Salesforce
What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, GTL & GIP schemes and pension
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 25 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal and generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” programme where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programmes or smoking cessation)
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status.
To apply for this job please visit tradingtechnologies.pinpointhq.com