Software Developer (Enterprise Applications)
We pioneer futures trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for the most discriminating capital markets professionals.
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Application Developer to join our Enterprise Application Services (EAS) team. In this role you will be instrumental in the creation of our mission-critical business solutions, contributing to the business processes as well as the technology that drives them. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter possessing a hybrid set of skills, including technical prowess and a strategic business sense to improve TT’s operation as a global business.
What you bring to the table.
- Progressive enterprise development experience (generally 3-5+ years), preferably in a fast-paced company within the FinTech industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills required
- Experience with object-oriented programming languages (e.g., Java, C#, Python)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to technical requirements
- Experience writing/consuming web services (e.g., SOAP, REST)
- Experience with enterprise systems such as ServiceNow, Jira, Salesforce or ERP is a plus
What you can expect to own and continually expand upon by the end of the first year.
- Identify the source-of-record amongst numerous enterprise systems
- Understand the various data flows and inter dependencies
- Maintain/Improve/Optimize existing integrations and solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop enterprise application solutions
- Provide recommendations on the evolution of enterprise systems
What we bring to the table.
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules – with some remote work
- 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care as well as tutoring services
- Tech resources, including, a “rent-to-own” program where employees are eligible for a company-provided Mac/PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, office equipment, etc.
- Stipend and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including discounted healthcare premiums, healthy meal delivery programs or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech and a committee dedicated to making TT a great place to work for everyone
- Office is conveniently located above Union Station and close to various public transportation
Trading Technologies (TT) creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender orientation, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for US offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com