We are currently seeking a driven and talented Software Developer who thrives on pushing the limits of technology to produce state-of-the-art applications to be part of our Business Operations Team.
- Design and implement software requirements and new product features
- Enhance and maintain existing functionality
- Participate in design discussions and review sessions
- Create high-level and detailed design documents
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience writing/consuming REST APIs
- Enterprise systems experience is a plus (CRM/ERP/etc)
- Systems integration experience is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to technical requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience preferred
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.