Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a driven and talented Software Engineer who thrives on pushing the limits of technology to produce state of the art trading applications. TT’s platform is the front-end screen of choice for professional derivatives traders around the world. As a Software Engineer you will work on our award-winning trading platform which incorporates robust, high-performance tools for spread trading, strategy creation, algorithmic and automated trading, black-box execution, high-frequency proximity-based trading and more.
What Will You Be Involved With?
- Code day to day in C#, C++ and Python
- Design and implement software requirements and new product features
- Enhance and maintain existing functionality
- Enhance relevant unit tests as features are added
- Participate in design discussions and review sessions
- Create high-level and detailed design documents
- Assist with product documentation and unit testing, and ensure overall product quality
Qualifications & TT Culture
- What You Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of 5 years of solid C++ and C#/.NET development experience is required
- Proven experience with Python is required
- Proficiency in both Windows and Linux operating systems is required
- Ability to understand, write and debug multithreaded code with a focus on performance is required
- Demonstrable debugging and programming skills
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Experience with financial trading systems experience is a plus but not required
- Working experience as a team player who excels within a highly communicative and collaborative environment – this role necessitates the ability to effectively partner with team members and other company stakeholders through articulate verbal and written communication
- Ability to work independently
- Enthusiasm and quick learner
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and working application code
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: private medical scheme, dental & vision insurance life insurance, and EPF
- Flexible work schedules, 21 paid annual leave days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop, “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com