Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking a driven and talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Prices/Autospreader team. Our Software Engineers thrive on pushing the limits of technology to produce state-of-the-art applications for TT’s platform, which is the front-end screen of choice for professional derivatives traders around the world. As a Software Engineer you will work on our award-winning trading platform which incorporates robust, high-performance tools for spread trading, strategy creation, algorithmic and automated trading, black-box execution, high-frequency proximity-based trading and more.
WHAT WILL YOU BE INVOLVED WITH?
- Code day to day in C++ and other programming languages
- Design and implement software requirements and new product features
- Enhance and maintain existing functionality
- Participate in design discussions and review sessions
- Create high-level and detailed design documents
- Assist with product documentation, unit testing and ensuring overall product quality
- Support, maintain, and enhance existing and new product functionality for trading software in a real-time, multi-threaded, multi-tier server architecture environment to create high and low level design for concurrent high throughput, low latency software architecture
- Provide software development plans that meet future needs of clients and markets
- Evolve the new software platform and architecture by introducing new components and integrating them with existing ones
- Perform memory and resource management analysis
- Analyze stack traces, core dumps and production incident reports from traders and support teams
- Propose fixes, enhancements to existing trading systems
- Adhere to release and sprint planning with the Quality Assurance Group and Project Management
- Attend and participate in daily scrum meetings
- Design, develop, program server-side software components
QUALIFICATIONS & TT CULTURE
- What You Bring to the Table:
- A minimum 5 years of solid modern C++ development experience and the ability to understand, write, review and debug multithreaded code is required
- Proven experience in multi-threaded applications with a focus on performance is required
- Experience in the trading industry (specifically market data & algorithmic trading) is strongly preferred
- Experience with Linux operating systems is a plus
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Knowledge of Scala is a plus
- Experience with financial trading systems experience is a plus but not required
- Strong object-oriented design and programming skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and working application code
- Familiarity with agile/iterative development methodologies
- Solid debugging and performance tuning skills
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: private medical scheme, dental & vision insurance life insurance, and EPF
- Flexible work schedules, 21 paid annual leave days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents)
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop, “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Subsidy contributions toward gym memberships and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss or smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com