Trading Technologies creates professional trading software, infrastructure and data solutions for a wide variety of users, including proprietary traders, brokers, money managers, CTAs, hedge funds, commercial hedgers and risk managers. In addition to providing access to the world’s major international exchanges and liquidity venues via its TT® trading platform, TT offers domain-specific technology for cryptocurrency trading and machine-learning tools for real-time trade surveillance.
We are currently seeking driven and talented Software Engineers who thrive on pushing the limits of technology to produce state of the art trading applications. TT’s platform is the front-end screen of choice for professional derivatives traders around the world. As a Software Engineer you will work on our award-winning trading platform which incorporates robust, high-performance tools for spread trading, strategy creation, algorithmic and automated trading, black-box execution, high-frequency proximity-based trading and more.
WHAT WILL YOU BE INVOLVED WITH?
- Support, maintain, and enhance existing and new product functionality for trading software in a real-time, multi-threaded, multi-tier server architecture environment to create high and low level design for concurrent high throughput, low latency software architecture
- Provide software development plans that meet future needs of clients and markets
- Evolve the new software platform and architecture by introducing new components and integrating them with existing ones
- Perform memory, cpu and resource management
- Analyze stack traces, memory profiles and production incident reports from traders and support teams
- Propose fixes, enhancements to existing trading systems
- Adhere to release and sprint planning with the Quality Assurance Group and Project Management
- Work on a team building new solutions based on requirements and features
- Attend and participate in daily scrum meetings
- What You Bring to the Table:
- Experience with multi-threaded browser and server applications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of server development and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud technologies
- Strong object oriented code design understanding
- SOLID design patterns
- Familiarity with agile/iterative development methodologies
- Experience developing web services using REST approach
- Experience developing on large scale systems
- Solid debugging and performance tuning skills
- What We Bring to the Table:
- Competitive benefits, including: medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401(k) and pre-tax transit/parking
- Flexible work schedules, 22 PTO (paid time off) days per year with the ability to roll over days into the following year, robust paid holiday schedule with early dismissal, generous parental leave (for all genders and staff, including adoptive parents) and backup child care
- Tech resources, including: company-provided Mac or PC laptop and/or mobile phone of your choice, “rent-to-own” plans that deduct the buyout price of company-provided tech resources overtime; and a tech accessories budget for monitors, headphones, keyboards, etc.
- Stipends and subsidy contributions toward personally-owned cell phones and laptops, gym memberships, and health/wellness initiatives (including weight-loss and smoking cessation)
- Casual dress code and inspiring, motivating office environment
- Forward-thinking, culture-based organization with collaborative teams that promote diversity and inclusion through efforts such as TT Women in Tech
- Internal culture committee dedicated to evolving company-wide camaraderie through onsite, offsite and international team-building events
Trading Technologies (TT) is an equal opportunity employer. Equal employment has been, and continues to be a required practice at the Company. Trading Technologies’ practice of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train, promote and base all employment decisions on ability, rather than race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected status. Additionally, TT participates in the E-Verify Program for our US offices.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com